Zippy Finance can help you maximise your working capital and boost cash flow by unlocking cash from your accounts receivable
What is invoice discounting?
Invoice discounting is a form of debtor finance which can inject working capital into your business fast, by advancing up to 85% of what you are owed by customers in 24 hours. Unlike Debtor Finance and Factoring, it is a funding-only facility and is suitable for businesses with good credit control.
How does Invoice Discounting work?
First you invoice your clients.
Then within 24 hours, Zippy Finance will help secure an advance of up to 85% of the invoice value within 24 hours
The remaining 15%, minus a small fee, is returned to you when your customers pay the invoices. Contact us now to disucss the best options for you.
Benefits of Invoice Discounting
- Quickly access up to 80% of the cash locked up in receivables to boost working capital
- Raise funds for sales growth, mergers, acquisitions, succession plans, management buyouts and other scenarios
- No real estate security required - minimise risk or utilise your security for other purposes
- Funding limits grow in line with your sales to support the business as it grows
- Instant funding when you need it to take advantage of opportunities when they arise
- Use in conjunction with Bad Debt Protection and our asset finance and export solutions