Zippy Finance will partner closely with you to help your business buy finished and unfinished goods, here in Australia as well as abroad.
Suppliers, especially those overseas, often don’t give credit terms meaning you have to pay for your finished or unfinished goods when they dispatch to you, leaving you out of pocket whilst the goods are in transit. With Zippy Finance trade finance facility, we can pay your supplier direct, on your behalf, in the agreed currency.
What will Zippy Finance arrange?
- Finance facility for supplier payments
- Payment of up to 100% of the purchase price
- Funding is available with or without end customer purchase orders
- Pay, on your behalf, the cost of shipping, GST and import duty, etc, to ensure goods clear customs in good time.
- Guaranteeing Payment
- We can also provide a Letter of Credit, which guarantees payment and can help you avoid having to pay a deposit when you place an order.
What are the benefits of trade finance?
- Get the goods when you need them to full new and large orders
- Avoid the need to ask for credit terms and negotiate better prices and contract terms with suppliers
- Work with suppliers wherever they are in the world
- Funding for goods not passing through Australia, transported directly from overseas suppliers to overseas customers
How does Trade Finance work?
- Order from your supplier who invoices you requesting payment at point of shipping.
- Payment is made to your supplier on receipt of agreed documentation.
- Goods are shipped to you or your end customer depending on requirements.
In addition, Zippy Finance can add invoice finance to your facility so that cash is released from your invoices within 24 hours. This can all be managed by one team, so you have easier, better communication between you and your customers. Contact us now for more information.